I'm not sure who had more fun, me watching him or him playing in the goo!
I was so excited to find this project because I feel bad sometimes that I don't know what to do "crafty" with Oliver since he's still so little. This was perfect.
Our first picture for the refrigerator. Yeah!
Super Duper Cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the pic where he is looking down at his hand, like "WHOA! I didnt know my hands were this talented"
He is certainly a budding artist and you are such a good mama to be so clever to find ways to encourage the craftiness:)
Cant wait to see more from the great artist Oliver!
Have a great day!
So cute! How can he be this grown up already--no more baby, but looking so much like a little boy?
ReplyDeleteBy the way, any guesses on baby #2's gender? I'm going with boy for now. :-)
Oh he is so cute! Love that look of impish delight in all his finger painting art. Miss and love you guys...so sorry I have been so out of touch lately. We are slowly getting settled in but also have been swamped with company which we love but seems to go hand in hand with moving and living in a project house, for us. Must try and see you soon though...xo
ReplyDelete