20 December 2011

{ Kathryn Grace }

Our beautiful little blessing 

Kathryn Grace 

arrived safely into our arms on December 15 at 9:06 p.m.
She weighed 6 pounds 13 ounces, 19.5 inches long 

 Being mother to a daughter is so incredibly special.  I can hardly believe I am so blessed.


{ Meeting her daddy for the first time.  He is just smitten with her.  So happy he got his little girl!  Seeing them together just melts my heart.  He's helplessly wrapped around those little fingers.  }

 { Big Brother Oliver.  Grandma and Grandpa brought him back to meet his little sister the next morning.  He'd just woken up from a nap so he was totally low-key and not too responsive.  Once he woke up, however, he discovered he is taken with her.  He LOVES her so much.  It is the sweetest thing to see him give her kisses in the morning.  He is learning to be gentle with her.  Nothing makes him smile like being with her.  He talks to her and somehow, I think they understand each other :) }

 {  Happy Birthday, Katy Grace.  We are so happy you're here and a part of our family forever  }

 {  Meeting Grandpa Forest and Grandma Linda  }

6 comments:

  1. She is such a lovey, tiny little thing! No wonder Oliver is in love with his little sister! Christmas really did come early for your family this year. :-) Love you guys and sooooo happy that Katy Grace makes you 4! {Though it's still *crazy* to think that you have a family of four now...wasn't it just yesterday we were newlyweds?!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so blessed......I am very happy for you all. Wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oh oh! I am so happy for you and Tim! What a cute little bundle!!! So wish I could come see you.... Mercy and I are really sick with bad coughs though, so a visit will have to wait! I am hoping that maybe it will work out sometime to come over after a prenatal in Moscow! =) When you can, please send me your phone #!
    Love to all of you, and so glad you're doing well!!! Love Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just beautiful! Congratulations to you and your sweet family of 4!! Very happy for you :)
    ~Talia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Anna, she is amazing! Such a little dolly. Pretty and dainty and sweet. And I love hearing and seeing how taken with her you all are. Merry, merry Christmas and a kiss on the forehead to your precious little son and daughter from me. I cannot wait to hold her. You hearts have to be full to bursting. I love you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Katy Grace!
    You are such a Precious Little Christmas Miracle!
    A Very Merry Christmas to you,little Miss and to your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete