I have several posts forming in my head, but I feel most like doing a fun one, so here goes. A recap of last weekend! It is quite miraculous that for the second year in a row Nikki, Chelle and I, with our families have been able to spend a weekend together! It is becoming a wonderful tradition. If you want a reminder of last year, it is over here. This year we were missing Mike, but Lainie and Ruby were here in person, not in their mama's tummies like last year. It was a short and sweet time and wonderfully busy with five adults and seven children under the age of seven, six of whom were under four!
{ Playdough time. Jack and Oliver crack me up in this one! }
{ Miss Annabelle }
{ The kids playing in the "magic closet" }
and
{ Off to the park with the dads }
{ Mamas and babies off to take Nikki to the airport. Darling, both of them! }


{ When Chelle and I returned from the airport, Tim and David were just getting ready to build an outside fire. We watched from the window. It was so fun to watch the dynamics between the kids. }
{ Ruby enjoying the Exer-saucer while we made dinner.... and Oliver taking a turn! }


{ I love this one of the little threesome. It is Nikki, Chelle and I all over again. How I hope they grow up good friends like we did }










Oooohhhh how melt-the-heart fun!!! Love all the pictures and recap! And that last picture is sooo sweet and adorable! ~Carrie
ReplyDeleteI have a confession: I saw the title of your post, and I was like, "oooooh, what fun thing did Anna do this weekend?" Imagine my surprise when I realized you were referring to LAST weekend, and I was there! Love love love the photos, especially the last one...so crazy that we all have baby girls now, isn't it?!
ReplyDeleteLove all these sweet pictures. And loved getting to spend that precious time together! Thank you for having us! Precious memories, indeed. And I really love that we can call it a annual tradition now. :)
ReplyDelete