For many, many years now I have kept a journal, and I have been relatively faithful in taking down the adventures of my life. I have always wished I could add pictures to my writing to make it more real. That is what I look forward to most in creating my blog.
In just a few days to a couple of weeks, our baby will arrive and so will begin the wonderful and totally uncharted territory of parenthood. I am so ready to meet this little person and I've begun to wonder everyday if today will be the day.
It is so special to us that our baby will arrive in the autumn. Autumn has become very special to both Tim and I. It has always been Tim's favorite season, but since we've been together, autumn has held special promise for us. We met in October of 2008 and were married the following September. Now we celebrate our anniversary and the birth of our firstborn in autumn!
This autumn has been just a little bit different, as can be imagined. Nearing the end of this pregnancy I am increasingly uncomfortable. I have, unfortunately, spent much more time indoors than I ever have this time of year. Last week, I decided to drive downtown and park a little distance away from the bank, where I had an errand to run, just so I could get exercise and enjoy the beautiful sunshine. How blessed I was to come around the corner and see this beautiful sight!

~and this~

Anns, I can't even believe how beautiful these photos are!! Looking at them before I read your post, I assumed you'd found them online. They look like something straight out of a Martha Stewart or Victoria magazine. What beautiful shots!!
ReplyDeleteAnna I'm so glad you've start blogging! I promise to blog-stalk you faithfully.
ReplyDeleteYour sister-in-law,
Linda
Anna! I am so excited to see that you've started blogging! Especially now that you don't have facebook. I don't do much on fb now that I have a blog ... I just feel better about it. Besides, I know that the people who really care are the only ones who are going to make sure and read it, you know!? Instead of it just being an insecure gossip spot! ={
ReplyDeleteAnyhows ~ I aboslutely LOVED your pictures! did you take these in Pullman!? I love that old, simple downtown look... Franklin, TN, was like that and it was such a delight to take a stroll down its streets! =)
Well, enjoy your journey wherever it takes you! Can't wait to see baby pictures now ... hope you post some as soon as the Wee One gets here!!!
MUCH love and prayers for you! ~Carrie Jo
P.S. I hope to try those cookies out... sounds like such a fun autumn project! =)