I already have several books going and am enjoying them all a lot. Now I will just have more time to spend reading them. For whatever reason, I have never been able to read only one book at a time.

Right now I have my kitchen book:
Marie Antoinette
~an audio book
Afternoon books:
History of the American People
by Paul Johnson
Tim and I are both reading this one
Winston Churchill
John Keegan
Carry On Jeeves
P.G. Wodehouse
Bedtime books:
Jane Eyre
and
A Bend in the Road Nicholas Sparks
and
Voyage of the Dawn Treader
C.S. Lewis
which Tim is reading aloud for us
I will also be working on hand-quilting this for Baby Tate
Oh Ann, I'm so sorry you're on bed rest! :-( In some ways....in others it's a good thing, because you're resting and relaxing and I know how hard that can be for type-A go-getters like us! You should make wonderful progress on all those books if Novie stays in for much longer. Do you just have to lie down for a certain number of hours per day, or what? Praying that this does the trick and your blood pressure goes back where it's supposed to be! Love you!
ReplyDeleteOh, oh! Have to just say a couple things =)
ReplyDelete1st)
I cannot, c.a.n.n.o.t wait to meet the little Mister! He's sooo adorable and looks so sweet!! I know it might be awhile before you feel up to it, but don't forget that we're eagerly awaiting for more pictures when you're up to blogging again! =)
2ndly)
I'm sorry about the bed rest but am glad it was only for a few days! =) And that the Hope that you carried within has now arrived!!
3rd and lastly)
Thanks for that wonderful book list! I'm keeping a copy as I've been wanting something new to read lately! I had a delightful little juvenile book that I was enjoying but it somehow disappeared ... I sure hope my Little Miss Twerp didn't eat it! hehe =) I doubt it, but I certainly wouldn't put it past her either... she is an Adventurer and twerp!!
Well, if you happen to see this before too long from now... know I love you, am so happy for you, am looking forward to meeting your new little man, and have another tiny gift for you, however a very important part of it is at Mom's so it might be a few weeks before I can finish it and bring it to you... hopefully soon though! =)
Enjoy these amazing, difficult, precious new weeks!!!
Love long-winded but sincere Me~