20 December 2010

{ Making Merry }

On Saturday we hosted our annual Christmas Open House. We had a small crowd this year, but we enjoyed being able to visit well with all of our guests.

It was a nice to have several of our neighbors in.


They were all so excited to meet their new neighbor! He was passed around to all the ladies and seemed to enjoy it. See the message on his sleeper from his Auntie B? "On Auntie's Nice List".

{Just have to show another one}



{ Snowman cake brought by one of our guests }


{Long Winter's Nap with Daddy, taking a break from wrapping presents}


{I know, I know! Another picture with Mommy!}

We wish you a MERRY Chirstmas

1 comment:

  1. Tim with reindeer antlers is priceless! And I LOVE the photo of you and Oliver--I'm shocked at how much bigger he is getting! He is almost two months old, though.

    So wishing I could make it to David + Chelle's Merry Christmas party tomorrow night and meet Oliver in person.....

    ReplyDelete