A year ago I cleaned the walls.
Picked out paint samples.
Decided on colors.
Took a long, long break to plan and consider other color schemes.
Saved up money.
Then Oliver came and life got wonderfully busy.
The day before spring arrived Tim and I got a bug to start the project. An hour later we were at the store buying the paint.
Today I cleaned the walls again.
We're so excited! It's going to be a huge amount of work and it will go slowly, as I will work on it during nap time, but the finished project will be so worth the wait!

{ What we have to show for our labors so far }
Project #1 Breakfast Nook
Soon these lovely colors will be brightening up this space
Soon these lovely colors will be brightening up this space
Sooooo, sooooooo excited to see the progress of this project! Take pictures as you go and post them! What are the names of the colors you chose? I'm curious if they are colors I considered. :-)
ReplyDeleteI've had an awful itch to re-paint the living and dining room for several months now. This green has got to go. Mike and I both want something different, but the sheer volume of work this represents is daunting. Maybe it will become our summer project.