27 March 2012

{ Today }

:: Today I am so thankful for
:: Long naps
:: Major spring cleaning going on around here
:: Anticipating some very sweet company this weekend... praying it all works out for them to come
:: Prints ordered to finish off our living room decor
:: These two:

:: A good read Meet Mr. Mulliner P.G. Wodehouse
:: Tulips growing by inches each day in our raised beds
:: Unmistakably green grass
:: New friends
:: Sweet help in the kitchen lately
:: My husband who is much more patient than I deserve
:: Some sweet prayer time
:: Oliver taking to the nursery finally
:: These darling shoes made by a lady at church
:: Leaning on Jesus to take charge of cares outside of our control
:: Chocolate Cream Pie for my afternoon snack
:: Katy Grace's littleness... savoring these precious baby days.  I love that her little shoes fit in my hand!
 
:: Praying for our worship and fellowship home.  Excited to see where God is leading our family.
:: His sweet "conversations"

No comments:

Post a Comment