15 May 2012

{ Miss Katy Grace :: 5 Months }

I've blinked and my baby girl has grown so much in just a couple of months! I am loving having a daughter SO much. I am going positively crazy over all of the adorable spring dresses for sale out there... and shoes! Oh my!  Miss Katy Grace is loving toys these days, including those fascinating little feet of hers that are simply kissable.  I can't get enough of her smile or those soft, soft, soft cheeks.  She is sharing her sweetest ever giggle with us and talking about everything.  This little girl is a talker, not to mention a daddy's girl!  She has daddy radar.  If he's around she knows it and she wants him.  It's pretty precious.
It has been just a little over a year now since we found out she would be joining our little family.  She is also the age Oliver was when we found out about her.  Having these two precious children so close together has been incredibly rich and fulfilling, but also very challenging.  We sure wouldn't trade them for anything, and I'm hoping I can say the same for the growth that is happening in my own heart because of them.  I've been pushed to my limit emotionally and physically, but through this I'm seeing myself for who I really am and I'm being grown up and matured up in many areas that have needed it for a long time. 

Happy 5 Months Old, Dear Daughter!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet baby...sweet mama...sweet post. I can only imagine how difficult it must be not to buy every.single.cute.baby.girl.item.you.see. That is exactly the reason why I try to go shopping as little as possible these days. ;-)

    ReplyDelete