How can it be six months ago already that we became parents of a daughter? We are halfway to a year and yet it feels like only yesterday that she was a newborn.
Kathryn, you are smiling so much these days. That is what people comment on most, just how happy you are. It's true. You hardly ever cry. You're so easy going.
You're close to sitting up, but sometimes I think you're going to crawl first.
You love tummy time and it amazes me how quickly you can roll all the way across the room.
You are teething and chewing on everything, not to mention keeping us at night, but you're a pretty good sport about the discomforts of getting those teeth.
You're loving food and it is pretty entertaining to see you covered in baby food. It's a messy business, but food on your face is adorable at this age!
At 15 lbs. 14 oz. you're the most kissable, huggable, squeezable baby ever.
You're still a daddy's girl, and I'm sure you always will be.
What a blessing is ours, little 6 month old you!




What a little dolly! I love her in the long white dress. Is it a family heirloom? I can't believe she's six months old...and shhhhhh, but I keep expecting you to tell me another one is on the way ;-) (It doesn't help that I have crazy pregnancy dreams where everyone is pregnant!!)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet girl!!! She is so adorable! Love the pictures Anna! =)
ReplyDeleteWhat a little Sweetie.
ReplyDeleteHer smile is just precious!