Our little miss is 18 months old. *sniff* It blows me away.
She is so full of life.
A little mommy. She loves to carry her baby with her. Dress her. Burp her. Change her. She takes it all very seriously.
She is such a snuggler
and
a daddy's girl .
We've been threw so much with our precious little girl in this short time she's been in our family.
There is not a day that goes by that we don't praise God for protecting her and giving us the blessing of watching her grow into a happy and healthy little girl.
Having a daughter has been such an unexpectedly wonderful experience. I always knew I'd love having a daughter, but until Katy Grace came along I never knew just how much! I can't wait to see how our relationship will develop as the months and years go by. She is already a very special little friend to me.


Such a sweet photo of you two. :)
ReplyDelete~ Carrie Risner