27 May 2011

{ Before and After... Part I }

Remember our Breakfast Nook Project? Although I haven't updated on our progress in forever, I'm happy to say it is nearing completion! It is near enough to completed that we were able to put it back together for the weekend to have it in use for company arriving tomorrow. Isn't it lovely? I just love it!

{ Daylight }


{ Night Light }


{ My wonderful husband made this sign today and wanted me to take this picture. Melt my heart }


{ It's not true, though. He loves me more than this big project }
Thank you, Tim. You really are WONDERFUL

Shelves, pictures, and a plate rail still have to go up, but we're getting so close.

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful!!! I love the wainscot/beadboard/whatever-you-call-that-stuff. It's truly lovely--I would never have thought ill of how it looked before, but seeing the nook this way makes me LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete