01 July 2011

{ Sweet Treat }

~ Last evening was Oliver's second time to have watermelon ~




It grew on him and turned into utter glee!

Happy summer! Happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I can't even tell you how much I LOVE that you are having picnics in your backyard...beautiful!! {I'm only a little jealous. Maybe we'll have to come over and have a picnic WITH you!} And golly, Oliver looks so much like Tim in the last photo! I've always seen much more of you in him than I do Tim, but he's the spitting image of his daddy with that grin on his face. :-) Good job, Oliver, I'm still trying to acquire a taste for watermelon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,My!
    Anna, he is just precious!
    Happy First Summer,Oliver:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, sweet boy that we miss: I am pretty sure that if for no other reason God made watermelon for darling little babies just like you to discover and delight in over their very first summer...

    Love this sequence of pictures...How I wish we were going to be enjoying the evening with you guys tonight. But we ended up staying home this weekend, because we closed on our house earlier than expected, so David's been hard at work this weekend on demolition. But we'll miss getting to enjoy the fireworks from the comfort of your own beautiful backyard with you, but thank you so much for the invitation. xo
    Oh and kiss those sweet dripping with watermelon baby cheeks for me would you?

    ReplyDelete