11 July 2011

{ 4th of July Weekend... and Beyond }


The 4th of July weekend was a fun, lazy family time. We went to an annual small-town parade in the morning. Nothing says America to me like a parade on the 4th of July. It was Oliver's first parade, and it looks like he had a great time :)


{ Here is small-town America for you! And yes..... that hat went with us everywhere we went....}





Tim took the rest of the week off for a "stay-cation" and we worked on house projects. Here is what I did today:


{ I wish I could say this was my original idea, but it's not :) I found the idea over here. Sure glad I did! }

And look what is FINISHED as of yesterday!!! We love it and are so happy to be using it everyday! Remember when?





2 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! Love the shelves, love the color, LOVE the light fixture--what a nice breakfast nook! It's truly gorgeous.
    I'm totally smitten with your photo display, too. And what a happy July 4th it looks like you had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! It's just perfect! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete