- Off to the grocery store
- Kids down for a nap and some wonderful me time on the porch
- Adding special verses to my notebook
- Houseplants getting some tlc
- Good chore music
- Spring breeze = open windows
- Indoor sunshine
- Kitchen finally clean
- Evening stroll
- Sun setting in our neighborhood
- Relaxing conversation with my man at the end of our day











Gorgeous photos! What a lovely spring day. And Kilmeny is one of my most favorite L.M. Montgomery books ever. I've tried for years to get Mike to let me that name on one of our girls. So far, it's a no go. :) And I loved being greeted with Celtic Women when I opened your blog. <3
ReplyDeleteThis post is like poetry. Thanks for this lovely glimpse into your world! <3
ReplyDeleteYes...thank you for sharing, Anna. These days are like a poem my aunt wrote in my book years ago--the gold coins of memory we can take out on dark days. (Poem below) I love the red in your kitchen, just enough but not too much. :)
ReplyDeleteThe Coin
Into my heart's treasury
I slipped a coin
That time cannot take
Nor a thief purloin,--
Oh better than the minting
Of a gold-crowned king
Is the safe-kept memory
Of a lovely thing.
-Sara Teasdale
Thank you for letting us in on all the sweet and precious moments in your life!
ReplyDelete