15 April 2012

{ Fire Engines }

Oliver went on his very first field trip on Friday!  
It was a sweet little mama/son date.  
What better place to go than the fire station?
I wondered a little if he might be too young to appreciate it, but he LOVED it!  
He was happy to get right in on the action. 
A friend made him this shirt a while back,and it was a real hit.  All the firemen wanted one in their size! 
It was extra special that his Grandpa Forest was able to come along while Grandma watched Baby Katy back at home.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! That is completely awesome! What a special date for you and Oliver, and the fire house.... wow! What a way to a boy's heart =) Can't wait 'til I can take a little boy/son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! And so special that Grandpa was able to come, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun field trip!
    I certainly remember the first time I went on a field trip to the fire department, it was so thrilling, and I will bet he will remember too!

    ReplyDelete