Monday: Day One
We traveled to my uncle and aunt's house in Montana, just south of Flathead Lake. It was a manageable first leg of our journey. On the way, we stopped at Cataldo Mission in Cataldo, Idaho. I grew up visiting that area since my mom had grown up in Wallace, Idaho. It was a fun trip down memory lane. We had lunch at the mission before finishing that day's drive.
My uncle and aunt purchased their property about a year ago. Some pretty amazing property it is too! Not a bad view, don't you think? We took a walk after dinner to enjoy the view of the mountains.
That is their house in the distance. I could get used to waking up to that view each morning!
More to come.... soon!





Beautiful photos! I'm eager to hear about the rest of your vacation. I've always loved Montana, it's such a majestic state (at least the parts of it I've been to...mostly Glacier-ish).
ReplyDelete