My "Someday Friday" plan is still on hold. I'm going explore that little town at a later date. Instead, I got out the camera and took some b&w pictures of you-know-who.

My husband came home for lunch on Friday, and after eating was hit with violent stomach pain. Not food poisoning since I ate the same thing, but we think an ulcer. He's better now, but boy was that scary.
Saturday, I got a stye. Probably one of the most painful things ever. From now on I'm replacing my make-up regularly!
Sunday we had a very fun Super Bowl party here. It was a lot of fun. I didn't even stress about it. A first. The baked potato bar was a major hit! Here is Oliver with Kevin, his surrogate uncle.


Monday I went to the dentist, it wasn't bad. Just a cleaning appointment. However, my eye was excruciatingly painful, and I'd woken up with mastitis... again. By the time I got home from the dentist I was crying. I finally went in to the doctor and got antibiotics and it is feeling almost all better now. Whew! By the evening the mastitis had also gone away.
But wait, there's more. I came down with some sort of flu bug last night. I had a fever, aches and chills, but no nausea. I am counting my blessings and feeling a lot better today.

A little bit too much adventure for one week, I'd say! We've had some good excitement too though. Oliver laughed out loud for the first time on Sunday. Now he is working really hard to roll over. I hope your week has been good.
Wow, your week HAS been dramatic! I'm glad you seem to be over most of the nasty sicky stuff. Isn't it amazing what antibiotics can do, when you really need them?!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the b&w photo of Mr. Chubbykins....kiss him lots for me!
Indeed life is interesting! It seems to me that detours always come at the same time too. Craziness! =}
ReplyDeleteI really reaaly hope and pray you are better now!!!
I LOVE <3 baby laughs!!! Aren't they the most joyous thing ever!?!? =)
Love you Anna! ~Carrie Jo~