
I wish I could say this unique idea is original to me, but it's something I found over here, a friend of a friend. I enjoy her little spot. I hope to be even a little creative like her when my children {someday} are little world explorers.
The idea is "Someday Friday", a day with a "someday I'll do _____", checked off.
I'm eager to try this. I am plotting so far. Today I need to steal my husband away from work a bit early. See if I can. If I do, I hope my first some-day turns out to be a to-day.
Someday I want to ...
~begin learning to use my husband's intimidating but amazing camera
~surprise my husband with a baked goody at work
~create a book list to use in the future education of our children
~try a new candy bar
~host a "crafternoon"
~visit a new friend
~pick out paint for my kitchen
~hang pictures in my stairwell
.... to name a few
Anna! I think this is such a lovely idea!!! I may have to borrow if from you =) Please keep us updated as to what happens!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was so wonderful to see you the other day and finally meet your dear little guy!!! What a handsome fellow! Thank you for dropping by... we enjoyed it so much! =)
Have a sweet week!
luv JoGirl
How I enjoyed reading your list, Anns. :-) I too was inspired by Leslie's "someday jar" (though not as inspired as you, obviously, because I haven't yet made one!)...it is such a great way to give yourself incentive to actually DO some of those things you talk about wanting to do. Keep us updated on your list and the things you accomplish, pretty please?
ReplyDelete